2/16/2006

Ok this thing is supposed to ask you 20 questions and figure out what it is your thinking of, I was thinking a ceiling tile and it guessed it. These are the questions it asked me to determine what I was thinking of.

Q28. I am guessing that it is a ceiling tile?
27. Can you jump on it? No.
26. Is it a part of something larger? Probably.
25. Is it brown? No.
24. Is it found in a bathroom? Sometimes.
23. Is it fuzzy? No.
22. Can you see through it? No.
21. Is it something that you build? No.
20. I guessed that it was glass (in general)? Wrong.
19. Is it worth a lot of money? No.
18. Is it very large? Sometimes.
17. Is it bigger than sofa? No.
16. Does it usually have four corners? Yes.
15. Does it involve contact with other humans? No.
14. Is it man made? Yes.
13. Can it scratch? No.
12. Is it decorative? Yes.
11. Do you make something with it? No.
10. Is it comforting? Maybe.
9. Does it fly? No.
8. Could you send it in the mail? No.
7. Can it be given in proposal for marriage? No.
6. Does it have an exo-skeleton? No.
5. Does it burn? No.
4. Do you use it at night? No.
3. Is it colorful? Sometimes.
2. Can you find it in a church? Yes.
1. It is classified as Other

20 QuestionsOk this thing is supposed to ask you 20 questions and figure out what it is your thinking of, I was thinking a ceiling tile and it guessed it. These are the questions it asked me to determine what I was thinking of.

No comments: