1/26/2006

Thinking, Thinking and More Thinking.

Will this massive flood of information ever end? I never knew that learning to learn would consist of this much time. I though, oh yea, read a few books, do a few discussions and that's it, you've completed the knowledge course, you know officially know everything there is to know, here is your diploma. So now what do I do? I believe that the sun has just risen and shown me the light. The light is that there is no way I'm going to get to where God wants me to be without working at it first. Believe it or not, I may have been able to float through High School, but gosh darn it I have to do some real work now.

Any else? I see that hand, brothers and sisters, come to the alter and repent. Scream out to God "O Lord forgivith me my transgressions, I hath thought I could attain all knowledge, For Truly you areth thy greatest dwelling of all earthly knowledge, In you I shall find my peace of mind" Hallelujah and Amen, if you prayed that prayer with me today I would like to tell you that the angels are doing flips up in Heaven, Hallelujah.

But seriously, it's a humbling thing when you realize you can't know everything. It's also scary, because I want to know everything anyway. :)

No comments: