11/13/2005

Hey just to let you guys know my last post wasn't about whether or not stem cell research was right...I'm really confused how do you live a "moral" life in a world that seems to have to morals. On one side I have Christians who have absolutely no idea what they are talking about and 9 times out of 10 they are just following what everyone else tells them is right. I don't want to be that, but then again I don't want to be an overly cynical jerk who thinks that all things are permissible. How do you balance?


On a more personal note I just want to say that I am sorry for all of the spelling errors, I will try to fix them from now on. Thank you

Matt

3 comments:

Amy said...

I don't know, but I definitely feel that vibe as well.

Anonymous said...

What vide do you mean?

Amy said...

finding a balance