11/09/2005

Benefits of going to Valley Forge Christian Collage...

1. You have the greatest support system in your professor's

      Your Professors believe 100% in you, they are always encouraging and always loving and always open

2. You are Challenged

      I think this year alone I have been more challenged in what I believe and in figuring out where it is that I stand more than ever in my life. It's really good to have your faith challenged and spit back out at you.

3. Great Students

      You are constantly surrounded by students that are genuine in their faith but at the same time they do not have the Youth Groupy mentality (some of them do, but not all of them)

Edited: just fixed a few spelling errors

2 comments:

amy said...

you need to proof read this one, hun

Anonymous said...

:P Never!!!!!