10/27/2005

So ahhh...the funniest thing happened today. My Ceramics teacher basically called me fat...He asked me if I was bulking up? It wouldn't have been so bad but like he really has no relationship with me and he like had no right to say that to me. I don't really care about the fact that he said I was gaining weight. I'm upset because he said it in front of the whole class basically and It really upset me more because he does stuff like that all the time. I've really tried to give the guy the benefit of the doubt but like he just keeps up with stuff like this. I'm gonna talk to McLead (he's like our academic Dean or something) about it. Anyway here's an interesting link I found...It's not like our privacy hasn't been invaded enough...Now you can see through someones clothes... Ex-Ray vision, its real

No comments: